- Please no lunch visitors the last week of school (June 2-5).
- Tuesday, June 3
- End of Year Celebrations - We close the end of the year with a Celebration in each classroom where teachers will be recognizing their students in a special way. Snacks will be served to students (courtesy of PTO). Parents are welcome to attend - see the schedule below. If you plan to attend but have not submitted the RSVP, it's not too late to do so.
9:00-9:40 1st Grade
10:00-10:40 (AM) PPCD & Pre-K
11:15-11:55 2nd Grade
12:10-12:50 3rd Grade
1:05-1:45 5th Grade
2:00-2:40 4th Grade
2:00-2:40 Life Skills, (PM) PPCD & Pre-K
- Wednesday, June 4
- 5th Grade Day!
- All medication in clinic must be picked up by end of day. Any remaining medications will be disposed of on Friday, June 6.
- Thursday, June 5
- Last Day of School
- Report cards go home.
- No backpacks allowed on the last day of school.
- All unclaimed Lost & Found items will be donated to charity at the end of the day.