- Alma Mater
- Bus Schedule
- Code of
- Dress Code
- Safe Schools
Cy Woods Bus Information
Not sure which bus to take or where it's parked at after school? Click on the links below to find the information.
Need to know more information about your student's bus schedule? Click on the link below to find out!
Cy-Woods Code of Conduct
Cy-Woods follows all district policies on Code of Conduct. Click on the link below get more information.
Cy-Woods Dress Code Policy
Cy-Woods follows all district policies on Dress Code. Click on the link below get more information.
Electronic Device Policy
Cell phones and all electronic devices cannot be visible from the time students enter the building in the morning until 2:30 pm. Any visible electronic device will be taken up and delivered to the assistant principal's office.
At Cypress Woods High School, it is our focus to work side-by-side with all students in order to reach the highest levels of mastery possible. A student’s grade should be reflective of his/her level of mastery. In accordance with state and local guidelines, students at Cypress Woods High School shall be permitted the following:
- One major/assessment grade per grading period may be replaced.
- Attendance to at least one re-teach session is mandated prior to retesting.
- Student must attend the communicated re-test date.
- Retest opportunities must be completed prior to the last week in a grading period.
- The higher grade will be rewarded.
- Student may redo a maximum of two daily grades per six weeks.
- Only an assignment that was previously attempted qualifies for a grade replacement.
- All daily assignment grades, including any assignment that is redone, shall be completed prior to the date of the assessment.
- Tutorial attendance may be required, based upon the discretion of the teacher.