- Athletic Physical Form - English, Spanish
- New Student Registration Form
- Student Picture Form
- Parking Permit Form
- PIV Request Form
- Interactive Study Guides
- Printable Study Guides
- Interactive Released Tests (Study Guides)
- Printable Version of Released Tests
Freshman year is a critical transition period when students begin contributing to their permanent scholastic record.
Below are several resources that will support you in your success as a student at Cypress Woods High School:
- 2011 Freshman Orientation Handbook - Information and tips for ninth graders who are transitioning to the Woods and joining the pride, success and unity that have become known as the Wildcat Way!
- Log Sheet for Community Service Hours – keeping a record of the community service hours you attain will prove beneficial when you begin applying for scholastic organizations such as NHS. You will also include this information on your student resume and it is often requested on college applications. Some clubs provide log sheets or you may use this generic template.
- Sample Student Resume – students will benefit greatly from creating a resume during freshman year and adding to it at the end of each semester. The sample student resume is intended to serve as a general guideline for an academic resume.
- Course Information Sheet – this form is useful for students or parents to consolidate important information from each course onto one sheet for quick and easy reference.
- 1st floor map and 2nd floor map
- Locker map
- The Insider's Guide to High School by Tim Healey and Alex Carter. This is an original and much-needed book for parents on students' transition to high school.
- CFISD's Guidance & Counseling - utilize this resource on the district's website for information regarding high school planning, testing, college and career readiness, and more. (Note the 9th grade planning guide at the top of the page.)
In addition to the resources above, refer to the CFISD and Cy Woods websites for more helpful information.
Also, please know that Cy Woods staff members are always available to answer questions and to support you along your academic path to success!