- School Report Card
- Academic Achievement
- Project Prom
- Home Access Center
- No Child Left Behind Notice
- Bell Schedule
- Horizons Open Referral
- Horizons Info ~Espanol
- Attendance Tips ~Espanol
- Notification to Parents
- Testind Dates Spotlight
- Register for Advanced Placement Testing
- State of the District (Spanish)
- Transcript Requests (Click Here for More Information)
- District Home Page
- District Announcements
- Free & Reduced Meals
- Volunteer Info
- Partnership & Donate
- The STAAR Exam is here
- Conversations about STAAR
- STAAR FAQs
- Understanding The STAAR Assessment Program
- District Exemption Policy
- CY Fair Offers Parent Portal
- Snack Bar Menu Changes
- A Parent's Right to Know
- CFISD Announcements
- High School Laptop Project
- UT Auto Admission Policy
- District Calendar
- Report Card Mail Dates
- Course Catalog
- Adult Community Computer Classes (Information Sheet 1) (Information Sheet 2)
Welcome To Cypress Lakes High School Home of the Spartans
and Live With Valor!
SENIOR FEE INFORMATION
Dear Parents of the Class of 2014,
Your students will graduate on June 5, 2014. This will be an exciting time for your student as well as your family. As you prepare for the events of this school year, the following information is relevant for your students.
The one time Class Dues for the Class of 2014 graduates will be $140.00
The only acceptable forms of payment will be cash or money order payable to Cypress Lakes HS.
Starting at $75.00
Senior Shirt(s) (1 Fall, 1 Spring)
At least $195.00
* T-Shirts Note: Students who turn in their dues BY November 15th will receive BOTH senior shirts, 1 in the fall and 1 in the spring, in the package. Students who turn in their dues AFTER November 15th will ONLY receive the spring senior shirt as part of the package. They can purchase the fall shirt separately while supplies last.
* Should you choose not to purchase the entire package, all items are sold separately.
* All tickets sold for Senior Class Events are not for resale and are non-transferable.
* The package is for events and purchases in 2013-14 only.
* All packages must be purchased by January 10, 2014.
* No refunds AFTER January 10, 2014 for any reason.
* Cap & Gown, Announcements, and Panoramic Photos are sold from different companies and not included in the senior dues.
Ms. Elliott, Assistant Principal
Senior Class Sponsor- Class of 2014
Please check your immunization record to be certain you've had a meningitis immunization in the past 5 years.
Also, do get this done before your 19th birthday as there can be a significant increase in cost of shots when you turn 19.
Texas law requires most incoming college/university students to be vaccinated against bacterial meningitis or provide an exemption request declining the vaccine.
Senate Bill 1107 amends current Texas law requiring proof of Bacterial Meningitis vaccination at least 10 days before attending classes.
- The bacterial meningitis vaccination must be administered by a Health Practitioner authorized by law to administer an immunization.
- Vaccinations older than 5 years will require a booster
- All students must receive the bacterial meningitis vaccination at least 10 days prior to the start of the semester.
About Bacterial Meningitis
Meningitis is an inflammation of the membranes that cover the brain and spinal cord. Meningitis is usually caused by a viral or bacterial infection. The severity of illness and treatment differs depending on whether it is caused by a virus or bacterium. Viral meningitis is generally less severe and clears up without specific treatment. Bacterial meningitis can be severe and may result in brain damage, hearing loss, or learning disabilities. It is also important to know what type of bacterial meningitis, because antibiotics can prevent some types from spreading and infecting other people.
Please come by the clinic if you have any questions or want to check your shot record,
Janet Jewitt RN
Clinic Phone: 281.856.3820
Cypress Lakes This Week
Senior page for information about the rest of the year!Check out the all new updated
have been awarded the Sportsmanship Award sponsored by the Touchdown Club of Houston. 15 5-A high schools were named as finalists having been nominated by the Texas Association of Sports Officials Houston Chapter. The schools were chosen based on (1) actions of the team and coaches at the games, (2)actions of the support groups, including cheerleaders, drill and band and (3) respect for the American flag. Congratulations to all! This award is truly a full school victory!
If you enjoy reading great books, you can visit the CFISD Mobile Library. The library will be at the Glencairn Community Pool on Keith Harrow Boulevard. They visit the third Saturday of each month (September 22, October 20, November 17, and December 15) from 9:30 a.m. to 11:30 a.m.
The Mobile Library will also be at the Northglen Pool and Community Center, off of Barker Cypress, on the dates listed above from 12:30 p.m. to 2:30 p.m.
For more information in Spanish, please click here.
Are you interested in becoming a substitute for CFISD? The next training session is schedule for January 11, 2013 and the offer to stop by informally between 7:30-8:30 is once again extended to those of you that would like to stop by. For requirements and more information, please click here.
Parking permits are available before school, during lunches and after school. Students should review the map which shows the lots designated as Student Parking. Stop by Admin. Silver for a parking application, or print one from the district website. You must have all appropriate signatures and a copy of your driver's license and insurance with your application.
From The Clinic
Janet Jewitt RN, BN.